Hello! This is me. I have no clue what to write here.
currently almost done studying Computer Science and Engineering at PES
University, with a strong interest in Databases and Distributed Systems. I build
projects to understand the same. You can check out my tech side
here, and also look at my proof of work or
I like writing (to myself, to people, for people), reading (scifi, thrillers, space operas, mystery), and playing guitar (acoustic). I also really enjoy travelling and meeting new people.
For an insight into what i'm currently up to and what sort of content I usually consume, check out the gateway.
About this Website
Fair warning - you will find incomplete posts on this website. That's by design.
Here's a map of this website. There's no search, so feel
free to use
Crtl+F to do so - but in case you want a more curated exploration,
here's the rough structure of this site -
- technology is a large part of my life - I see it as a means to bring about change in the world we live in.
- travel is arguably my favorite way to learn about nature, the world around me, and the human experience.
- research is how I attempt to learn more about my field and answer some of the larger questions.
- poetry is how I express myself. I write about things I like.
- talks are how I share what I've learnt! I love doing talks, and I love introducing new ideas and watching people connect the dots even more.
The website you're reading right now is built with and generated by Saaru - A Bespoke Static Site Generator written in Rust.
Proof of Work
- Lenovo IdeaPad s540-E (w/ 20GB RAM)
- Neovim + AstroNvim see dotfiles
- IKEA Lagkapten + Olov
- Royal Kludge RK81 (Outemu Brown Switches)
- Sony WH-CH710N
- Samsung Galaxy Tab s6 lite (for taking notes and dreaming big)